Search This Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Hey everyone!

A good friend of mine who is a fantastic beautician (i.e. expert on makeup hair and awesomeness) sent me a recommendation on an amazing eyelash product. 

"Have you heard of Younique 3D Fiber Mascara yet?
I won't lie. I thought it was a sham.
Then I put it on my face.

This stuff is amazing! You put on a quick swipe of your regular mascara and then apply this lash enhancer over the top of it.
I took pictures to show off how impressive it is compared to my favorite Benefit mascara."

They're fiber lashes!  You slap on your hum drum usual mascara then a layer of this stuff and just look at the difference:

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/brianalindsay/products/view/US-1017-00#.U90SrbF7ReQ

"Just look at the length of my Fiber lashes compared to Bad Gal Lash by Benefit!!! I used to think my lashes were great with just regular mascara.
I was wrong.
Don't be like me.
Get this stuff.
For your own good."


https://www.youniqueproducts.com/brianalindsay/products/view/US-1017-00#.U90SrbF7ReQ

"The product is $29 and about $5 for shipping. Generally mascara products are good for about 6 months.
If you think about the cost of lash extensions which start at about $80 for a set and then upkeep every 2 or 3 weeks at $30 this product is a STEAL!
Also I should let y'all know this online party is only for TEN days! So snatch it up!"
 
Isn't that AMAZING? Especially without falsies.  Anyway she's got a sweet deal for a few more days!  Click on this link or the images to get there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment